Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

REVIEW: Woolite

The Woolite Company gave me a great opportunity to sample their product along with 9 of my friends through the Crowdtap website.  Each sample pack included a one load size sample of Woolite along with a coupon towards the purchase of a full size bottle of the product should I choose to purchase it.

I have used Woolite before on my delicate clothes, but Woolite claims that they can also prolong the life of your everyday wardrobe as well.  So I decided to test it on some of my favorite daily wear items (jeans, tees, tanks, etc,) 

I was surprised at how well the Woolite detergent worked even on my regular clothes.  The laundry came out looking just as good as when it went in,  The clothes were soft, clean and smelled good as well. 

All in all, I was satisfied with the outcome and would definitely purchase the product on a regular basis,

No comments:

Post a Comment